The call for speakers and papers is now open for academics and professionals working and innovating within relevant fields. If you would like to submit a paper and speak at this year’s Digital Legacy Conference please send an email to email@example.com.
The email sent must include the following information:
- Paper title / Seminar Title:
- Lead Author
- Other Authors (when relevant)
- Paper / Seminar abstract (no more than 400 words)
- Speaker bio(s) – No more than 50 words
- Photo of speaker(s) for inclusion on the Digital Legacy Conference and the Digital Legacy Association website (if selected to participate.
Some of the subject matters you may want to address?
⇝ Digital death and it’s impact on society
⇝ Digital legacy, digital assets and digital estates
⇝ Grieving online
⇝ Digital graveyards,
⇝ Utilising technology to deal with death
⇝ Digital memory loss
⇝ Death in today’s digital world
⇝ Funeral streaming
⇝ Laws and terms of service around digital assets and digital legacy
⇝ Preparing for our own digital death
⇝ Artificial Intelligence and death
⇝ Robotics and death
⇝ Death, Cryptocurrency and other digital financial assets
⇝ Death and Virtual Reality
⇝ Whats next?
⇝ Best practice
⇝ Diffusion of information and adoption
⇝ The patients perspective
⇝ The role of the professional
Do you have another idea? Inspire us!
Applicants will be informed by email whether or not their application has been successful by September 1st.