This year’s Digital Legacy Conference be available to attend online. Speakers will present virtually from their place of work and from their home. Pre-recorded presentations will also be accepted.
A small number of speakers will present from live from Michael Sobell Hospice (London, UK) where the production, editing and streaming will be managed.
Subject matters often explored at the Digital Legacy Conference
We welcome abstract submissions from professionals, academics, those with lived experience and the general public in areas relating to:
- Death in today’s digital world
- Digital death and COVID-19
- Digital legacy, digital assets and digital estates
- Grieving online
- Digital graveyards
- Utilising technology to deal with death
- Digital memory loss
- Funeral streaming
- Laws and terms of service around digital assets and digital legacy
- Preparing for a digital death
- Artificial Intelligence and death
- Robotics and death
- Death, Cryptocurrency and other digital financial assets
- Death and Virtual Reality
- Best practice in the wake of COVID-19
- Diffusion of information and adoption
- The patient’s perspective
- The changing role of the professional.
Submit your abstract
To submit your abstract please insert the information requested below. Please also include links to videos or audio recordings of the presenter speaking should they be available. If accepted we will contact the first author on the 25th May 2021. At this stage, additional authors can be added to abstracts if required.
The closing date for abstract submissions is the 1st May 2021.