⇝ About the Digital Legacy Conference
The Digital Legacy Conference will explore society’s changing attitudes and behaviours in relation to death, end of life issues and mourning. It will be examined from a number of differing perspectives. The conference is free to attend due to the kindness of the supporters.
⇝ Subject matters addressed
- The world ‘before the birth of Facebook’ (before Facebook/ BFB)
- Digital legacy
- Digital grief
- Utilising technology to deal with death
- Digital memory loss
- Death in today’s digital world
- MND, communication and digital legacy
- Funeral streaming
- Laws and terms of service around digital assets and digital legacy
- Preparing for our own digital death
⇝ About the Digital Legacy Conference 2018
We are currently reviewing where we to hold next year’s conference but we will let you know as soon as we do.